Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pros and cons?

extreme_team said:
i am well aware of doing a search, i meant to ask, in your opinion or form past experiences

Fine.....abooooooooooooot.

Cons: bloat, possible gyno from aromatization, moonface, high red blood cell count which clogs the bloodflow, possible hypertension, harsh on the liver.

Pros: Increased strength and mass, muscles loaded with water due to D-bols mechanism of action, ie loading water and electrolytes in the skeletal muscle.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
Fine.....abooooooooooooot.

Cons: bloat, possible gyno from aromatization, moonface, high red blood cell count which clogs the bloodflow, possible hypertension, harsh on the liver.

Pros: Increased strength and mass, muscles loaded with water due to D-bols mechanism of action, ie loading water and electrolytes in the skeletal muscle.

DIV

milk thistle lessen the blow to the liver? im all enw to this stuff
but ive been working out for 2 years now.........i was reeally overweight when i first started... and since then ive gone from 5'8" at 243lbs of fat...to as low as 183lbs....and since then on proper diet alone, ive gone up to 200 lbs with a much lower body fat..im taking a trusted friends advice and he knows alot about all this stuff...but i was thinking on getting other points of views....its my 1st time doing it....i juss been stuck at 200 and i want something to push me over the top

extreme_team said:
milk thistle lessen the blow to the liver? im all enw to this stuff
but ive been working out for 2 years now.........i was reeally overweight when i first started... and since then ive gone from 5'8" at 243lbs of fat...to as low as 183lbs....and since then on proper diet alone, ive gone up to 200 lbs with a much lower body fat..im taking a trusted friends advice and he knows alot about all this stuff...but i was thinking on getting other points of views....its my 1st time doing it....i juss been stuck at 200 and i want something to push me over the top

How old are you, nugga?

Milk Thistle is OK, but you're better off getting the Tyler's Liver Detox formula which as alot more than Thistle in it.

DIV

DIVISION said:
How old are you, nugga?

Milk Thistle is OK, but you're better off getting the Tyler's Liver Detox formula which as alot more than Thistle in it.

DIV

20 yrs old, i was overweight at 18 and i decided to live a healthier lifestyle....l

extreme_team said:
20 yrs old, i was overweight at 18 and i decided to live a healthier lifestyle....l

You're too young.......forget about it.

My work here is done.

DIV

extreme_team said:
turning 21 this year...what does age have to do with it? do u think its a good idea!

Your growth plates aren't even finished closing yet......and you might not be through growing vertically either.....Why would you put that in jeapordy by starting AAS now?

At 21 your testosterone levels should be off the fucking chain, nugga......

Get the most out of your genetic ability and potential before you turn to the sauce......it will still be here......believe me.

DIV

Top Bottom