Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proposed cycle.

Orchard

Hi all, I’m
Looking to add in PRIMO for my first time ever.
I’m very fortunate to have a legit source of primo dosed properly . I was going to add it into the following stack to complement gains from deca and add some perm
Solid hard gains .
Cycle proposal

Test. 450mg
Deca 450mg
Primo 600mg

Usual ancillaries. And cycle support looking to run a good 16 weeks to reed benefits from the primo

Thoughts and suggestions welcome
Paul

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i would let the primo work its magic without interference

run a TRT dose of test with 600mg of primo instead.

the whole you have to run primo 16 weeks is just not true either, people don't understand what primo is all about.. it isn't going to blow you up and add 50 pounds to your bench. it will give you lean muscle mass. this is a marathon and not a sprint anyway

Hi all, I’m
Looking to add in PRIMO for my first time ever.
I’m very fortunate to have a legit source of primo dosed properly . I was going to add it into the following stack to complement gains from deca and add some perm
Solid hard gains .
Cycle proposal

Test. 450mg
Deca 450mg
Primo 600mg

Usual ancillaries. And cycle support looking to run a good 16 weeks to reed benefits from the primo

Thoughts and suggestions welcome
Paul

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

'Reed'??

And remove your name fella.

this is one of my favorite stacks... you definitely could go the route steve told you as well with just primo and test but this stack is also very nice as well... i would drop your test and deca dose down though, to about 300-350 each but other than that, i like it... 14 weeks, excellent stack

This is what I would do

testosterone 200mg/week
deca 300mg/week
primo 600mg/week
proviron 25mg/day
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD

Top Bottom