Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proposed cycle. (body recomp)

pittsburgh*

Currently 5'8", 225 lbs...around %13 bodyfat.
Goal: lose 15 lbs of fat and gain 15 lbs of muscle.
This is around my 5th cycle.

Week 1-15 EQ at 750mg per week
Week 1-15 Omnadren at 250mg per week
Week 1-15 GH 2iu per day ( 5 on, 2 off )
Week 10-15 Winstrol at 50mg per day
Week 1-15 Cytomel at 25mcg per day
Week 1-15 600mg ALA per day

Diet: 350 grams of Protein and 350 grams of Carbs per day, around 75 grams per day of healthy fats.

workout: Each bodypart once per week with 30 minutes of cardio 4 times per week.

Any suggestions????

IMHO:

Unless you're a big time stunna, drop the GH.. you should be able to achieve your goals without it (and the fact there are conflicting studies on its effectiveness). It may be easier to add the 15 lbs of lbm you want first, then cut... as opposed to recomping... which takes perfect execution (which you may in fact have, I don't know)

i'm getting the GH for free so i'm going to keep it in. If i had to pay for it then i may agree with you. thanks for the input!

I agree with dropping the GH, but I would look into R-IGF. It's supposed to be awesome. But I have not personally used or seen before and after pics. Just going on Threads and hear say.

Pittsburg, its doable, but I would add some tren. Keep the HGH. What does your diet and routine look like? Those are going to be the determining factors.

will be doing 12 sets for chest,back,shoulders,legs...8 sets for arms and calves. each bodypart once per week with 30 minutes of cardio 4 x per week..

about 3500 caloires per day. 350g of protein, 350 g of carbs and about 75 g of healthy fats.

i havent been training hard or eating enough protein lately so this new jump up in diet and exercise should shake things up.

why are people saying to drop the GH? Again i got it for free so why not. I think it will help a lot with lowering bodyfat while the AAS work on building muscle.

Top Bottom