Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper way to cycle T3?

xxbignipperxx

I don't know much about T3 besides that it is a thyroid hormone. How safe/effective would T3 be compared to say an ECA stack? Also what dosages are right for a 5'9" 181lb individual and how long to run it for? Any precautions to look out for?

Silent Method said:
No problem. As with anything else, read up if you plan to have any dealings with the drug.

After reading the article, I think I'll stick with ECA stacks. I'm not informed enough to make an intelligent decision on how to use it. And the risks associated sound more like they outweight the benefits.

xxbignipperxx said:

After reading the article, I think I'll stick with ECA stacks. I'm not informed enough to make an intelligent decision on how to use it. And the risks associated sound more like they outweight the benefits.
That's exactly how I have felt for a long, long time. I have plenty of T3, but it's collecting dust at the moment.

keeping things in perpective, ECA will work for most "WITH PROPER DIETING AND TRAINING"

T-3 just eats you away, I did it with test and still lost a good amount of fat and muscle.

I have made my best fat loss gains from using Thermexin/clen.

Top Bottom