Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper usage of exemestane for gyno treatment from steroids.

Bellagers4

Bros, just I finished my cycle 2 weeks ago and still have puffy nipples, I started doing nolva the day of my last pin but gyno hasn't decreased, I was just wondering guys if I should try exemestane instead. I have no other symptoms except my nippled look a bit more puffy than usual, no hard mass under or anything.

Nolvadex or exemestane by itself won't be strong enough to remove gyno from past steroid usage or puberty. They will prevent gyno but to actually remove the gyno, you are going to need something stronger like letrozole.

The best thing you can do to remove gyno is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Run the protocol exactly as laid out. I have seen it do wonders for removing even the worst cases of gyno.

Gynecomastia is quite a complex issue, so you would need a more complex approach to its solution. Nolvadex will indeed be beneficial for this purpose, but I would not expect it to solve the gyno problem on its own. The above mentioned anti-gyno protocol is a very well thought through solution to your problem, and I have seen it solve the gyno issue for many guys.

the people who tell you to use nolva for gyno are the same guys who parrot shit from when reagan was president.

that is so 1988 advice

today we have aromatase inhibitors like aromasin which should be used while on cycle to prevent problems in the first place.. but since it seems like you failed to do that and now have gyno issues it is time to bring out the big guns. I would take letro which is harsh but will do the trick. ag-guys sells it

You can try running anti-gyno protocol, and lets hope that it helps.

If it doesnt, then surgery is the only way to go.

I would get some letro from ag-guys and run that. This is the type of strong AI you will need to get rid of the minor case of gyno you have.

Top Bottom