Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper first cycle

Ifonly

Alrite lads. Im After some advice and examples of cycles? I'm jus getting over some gyno issues from my first cycle. Which was just oral tren, no pct (yeah I no "twat"!). Any now I found this board, realised what I did was wrong and won't to set about doing it the right way. I'm 24. My stats are 5,5 160pound mornin weight and bout 16-17percent BF. Iv been training just over two years and gained about 20 pound over them years. Im lookin to get to 182pounds and BF to bout 13-14 percent.
Any help would be appreciated thanks for your time.

Shit sorry only read goals at the end, I personally find using
Test prop 100mg eod
Tren ace eod,
Throw in some clen, clean eating, proper Pct, train hard and am cardio to drop body fat.
Nice clean lean muscle

I'm going to respectfully disagree with homer. Although I have never ran a pin cycle, all my research makes me think a first time cycle should not include tren at all, and I don't think the EOD pinning of prop is the best idea either. I think 10-12 weeks of test e or test c, 250mg Mon morning and 250mg Thu evening, with some arimidex or aromasin is a great way to "test" the waters. In fact, that would be my first pin cycle if I could get the balls to do it.

I'm going to respectfully disagree with homer. Although I have never ran a pin cycle, all my research makes me think a first time cycle should not include tren at all, and I don't think the EOD pinning of prop is the best idea either. I think 10-12 weeks of test e or test c, 250mg Mon morning and 250mg Thu evening, with some arimidex or aromasin is a great way to "test" the waters. In fact, that would be my first pin cycle if I could get the balls to do it.

Good first course to start alright to gain mass, however I am more concerned with his goals and I have the feeling he is looking for a more leaner look, he also said he was gyno prone, now we no that trenbolone is a powerful drug on the body, but it's chemical structure is resistant to aromatisation. So less worry bout gyno plus water retention, also a powerful aid in fat loss sticking to his goals.

Question, why the issue with e.o.d shots of prop.

Good first course to start alright to gain mass, however I am more concerned with his goals and I have the feeling he is looking for a more leaner look, he also said he was gyno prone, now we no that trenbolone is a powerful drug on the body, but it's chemical structure is resistant to aromatisation. So less worry bout gyno plus water retention, also a powerful aid in fat loss sticking to his goals.

Question, why the issue with e.o.d shots of prop.

I agree on the fat loss part. My only thought on EOD prop is that might be a bit too much pinning for a newb. For someone who is anxious/scared about it, maybe 2x a week would be easier to get used to it. That's just my opinion, and everyone obviously has their own thoughts on it. I dislike needles, which is why my first would be E or C 2x a week. If the OP isn't averse to pinning EOD, then more power to him!

Alrite lads. Im After some advice and examples of cycles? I'm jus getting over some gyno issues from my first cycle. Which was just oral tren, no pct (yeah I no "twat"!). Any now I found this board, realised what I did was wrong and won't to set about doing it the right way. I'm 24. My stats are 5,5 160pound mornin weight and bout 16-17percent BF. Iv been training just over two years and gained about 20 pound over them years. Im lookin to get to 182pounds and BF to bout 13-14 percent.
Any help would be appreciated thanks for your time.

My man I have to tell you that at 160 Lbs you just are not ready to cycle anything except food, high protien and the right workouts.
May Im not blasting on you so dont take it that way. But at 160 your bod is not a good enough foundation yet for the chemical attack.

Save your money and try somethin like this for a year;

Eat up 5 meals per day....BIG meals protien rich.
Eat things like red meat, all meat, eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, penut butter sandwiches, vegetables, potatoes, sweet potatoes, nuts but not penuts and all the water you can drink every day.

Workout not more then 3x/week. Your workouts should be compound excersizes. Look at the Bill Starr, Strong Lifts or Mad Cow 5x5. That is a perfect workout for right where you are now.
Get a min of 8 hours sleep per night.

Bro you do this and you will be pretty dam big.
You will be pretty dam big and lookin good and be strong too. And you will have saved yourself a ton of money.
Good luck and keep us posted.:evil:

Homer and 46and2

Thanks lads. Your right dnt really fancie pinning that frequently, twice a week would be ideal. I am looking to get leaner while gaining. Would them cycles be ok? I have got gyno due to progesterone after the oral tren cycle. Treating it now. Not lookin to cycle now but definitely in the future. Gona try gain some more weight like zedhed sergested.

More opinions and options would be great. Thanks.

My man I have to tell you that at 160 Lbs you just are not ready to cycle anything except food, high protien and the right workouts.
May Im not blasting on you so dont take it that way. But at 160 your bod is not a good enough foundation yet for the chemical attack.

Save your money and try somethin like this for a year;

Eat up 5 meals per day....BIG meals protien rich.
Eat things like red meat, all meat, eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, penut butter sandwiches, vegetables, potatoes, sweet potatoes, nuts but not penuts and all the water you can drink every day.

Workout not more then 3x/week. Your workouts should be compound excersizes. Look at the Bill Starr, Strong Lifts or Mad Cow 5x5. That is a perfect workout for right where you are now.
Get a min of 8 hours sleep per night.

Bro you do this and you will be pretty dam big.
You will be pretty dam big and lookin good and be strong too. And you will have saved yourself a ton of money.
Good luck and keep us posted.:evil:

Hi zed thanks for the honest input.
I feel my weight is lacking in my legs, hard to squat heavy as I train at home. And I dnt think I train them at the same intensity as my upper body.
I no my upper body has got bigger for example chest was 36 is now 39-40in. And arms when flexed are 15in think they were bout just under 13 when I started. I no I can improve legs more, do you think I can get more size for my upper body?
Also here's my diet I had worked out:
7.00 breakfast shake. 3-4eggs, 1 banana, 2 scoops ultra fine oats. 1 scoop whey bout 250ml water.
10.00 brown rice and chilli.(which consists of lean beef and ground turkey)
1.00 brown rice and chilli.
4.00 power butter wholegrain sandwich
5-6.30 weight training.
Post workout honey, water whey shake.
7.30 chicken sweet potatoe broccoli.
9.30-10 tub low fat cottage cheese, handfull mixed nuts
11. Hopefully asleep.

Let me no what you think. Thanks

Top Bottom