Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper arimidex dosage with lots of test

Trengoz

What would be my dosage of arimidex on a cycle with 800mg a week of test and 300mg a week of tren? My plan was starting adex 2 weeks into cycle or should I start from day 1? my stats are 53 years old, 6 foot 2 and 198 pounds. This will be my first time using tren with a cycle and my goals are strength and size.

the better question is why would you be running test that high... thats just ridiculous and unnecessary

half a mg twice a week would be a starting dosage and then adjust from there

the problem with getting bloods on cycle is that tren will screw up your E levels so you will have no clue where you are at from bloods. that is why you should already know how much you need before adding tren to a cycle

If you are using 300mg of tren I would recommend 0-300mg test per week. Going high like that is only going to make the side effects so much worse. Tren is harsh enough on its own and when you add high test in there it is a recipe for feeling like shit.

As Cbbram said, you ought to know how much to use, or within range based on past experience. 800mg test per week isn't unreasonable - depending on your experience, stats, and goal - but you should have some idea how you respond to ai with at least 500-600mg per week so you have some kind of baseline to build from.

Everyone's tolerance to ai is different. For me it's Arimidex at about .125mg every other day at 500mg test. If I take .25mg at once it tanks my estrogen pretty well and I become monotone personality for a day or two.

Gotta experiment.

you don’t sound ready for tren.. get on aromasin.. test is way unnecessary..

Top Bottom