Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proper anavar dosage per day?

jellyman01

whats does everyone recommend for mgs of anavar per day for 10 weeks...will also be doing 600mg/wk of sust for 10 weeks.....is 10 week sof anavar ok?

10 wks of oxy is great run at 30-40 mg ,600mg of sus is ok just have nova handy..and clomid post cycle...RADAR

40-50mg/Day for 8-10 weeks is a great dose. Keep us updated on your cycle as I plan to do an Anavar-Test cycle as well for my next and am really interested to hear some results.

M18

If ya can get the Oxandrin brand do it comes in 20mg tabs and sold by biotechnology general.they say run 80mgs for the first 30 days followed by 40mg for 60 days,what i like about it is,does not convert to estrogen and helps the liver and immune systems,skip

just curious...im interested in doing an anavar cycle, i hear it's not as harsh on the liver as winny, and doesn't aromatize....how quickly can one recouperate back to normal test leves after the cycle is over with clomid therapy?....is it as quick to recouperate as the winnY?

its a very fast recovery if you are using it alone in the AM only. I went off cycle today and am gonna use anavar AM only for 2 weeks with alot of clomid and armidex. I'll let you know if this gets the boys back working while maintaining my gains.

i've only seen Oxandrin in 2.5 mg and it's outta sight expensive- like $2-$3 per pill. Of course that's from the pharmacy.

Top Bottom