Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Propecia on cycle

trumpahoe

Hey guys Ive done a few cycles know the protocol but now my hairline is starting to disappear I am looking to potentially add propecia to my cycle but I wanted to see if anyone had experience with this. Also anyone know where I can order propecia to?

Yeah I would recommend N2 shampoo as well its not going to be toxic on your organs like propecia and its an effective alternative!

Don't run any of these drugs for hair loss. It comes down to genetics mainly but steroids can definitely speed up the process. Just shave it off!

A good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com + daily rogaine usage is going to be your best bet for preventing hair loss without side effects.

Propecia DOES work...but it can cause a lot of side effects. Google 'post finasteride syndrome' and see what comes up

I've been on propecia for years. I don't run high doses of winstrol or anything hard on the hairline and my hairline hasn't noticeable changed in the last 8 years. I do have a bit of thinning on top but that was there before I started propecia. I run it year round though, not just on cycle, and haven't noticed any sides from it. I am going to add N2Shampoo to my daily regimen soon too.

Top Bottom