Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop/Tren/Winny/Var Cycle

powerjay

I preparing for a powerlifting contest, and below is my cycle:
The test/deca is just a maintenance cycle before I lean out for my power training with the winny/tren/prop/var.

The test is called Equi/test (100 mg Equipoise, 100 mg test cypionate, 50 mg of test Propionate). The Deca 300 (200 Nandrolone Decanoate, 100 mg Nandrolone phenylpropionate)

Week Cycle:
1-12 Test & Deca ½ cc of each E4D
11-21 Winny 50 ed
13 – 21 Test prop 100 mg EOD
15 – 21 Tren 75 EOD
16 –21 Anavar 30 mg week 16-18, 40 mg, week 19 -20, 50 mg week 21

This is my first time running Tren & winny, but I know other powerlifters that are running tren & winny now and really like the results – lean and strong! Do you think I should run the winny with the test & deca, and in the leaning out phase just run the prop/tren/var?

Can I combine Winny & Tren & Prop in the same syringe? Or is it better to separate in different needles to relieve the some the pain of the injections?

I've done Tren/prop/test suspension in the same syringe without a problem and omnadren and winny in the same syringe which was pretty painful (especially in the delt or calf), but it wasn't worse than other painful injections.

Will the winny during the lean out phase cause any problems with your joints, keeping in mind you are stopping the deca, and I assume doing more cardio - perhaps high impact? If you don't care about this or the extra money it costs, why not throw it in there?

Will the winny during the lean out phase cause any problems with your joints, keeping in mind you are stopping the deca, and I assume doing more cardio - perhaps high impact? If you don't care about this or the extra money it costs, why not throw it in there?[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting I should run the Deca all the way through the cycle?

My last cycle I did 10 weeks of 50 mg. of Winstrol eod, and the weeks 11 & 12 did 100 mg eod. Furthermore, the last six weeks I used Anadrol 50, but only 1/2 tabs for 4 weeks and 2 a day the last two weeks up to the powerlifting competition. I had no joint pain.

But you think I might be safer doing the Winny with the test & deca, and just do prop, Tren, & Var's for the lean out phase up to the competition? If I did it that way I could combine the Winstrol & Prop in weeks 13 & 14, and combine Prop & Tren in the same syringe for weeks 15 -21.

Although, I have read to build lean quality muscle one should combine 100 mg of Test Prop eod, 50 mg of Winstrol ed, 75 mg of Tren eod, & 30 -50 mg of Anavar. And that is the original stack that I was planning to do!

I want to be safe, but I want that added boost. Not sure if the Winstrol would add any significant strength to the Tren, Prop, & Var peak in weeks 13-21?

Besides, I heard it is not good to take Tren & Deca together. I hear tren is great, and takes the place of Deca. Any sugesstions?

Top Bottom