Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop pain help!

Expect more of the same, I Never touched Prop again, it affected my workouts severely, Here's some things to try Draw up in a syringe warm the contents with a hairdryer, careful not to let get too hot, Inject into the muscle thats to be trained that day Right before going to the gym.
Option Two Put a pin in the stopper to relieve pressure and Bake for 20 min ,this will release some of the alcohol content.
Another option is delute the prop with more oil ,Grapeseed oil works.Be careful and keep things sterile.

Hell I would get a bottle of Test Enanthate and add some prop to it until it's all gone, screw that stuff!

First cycle pal am doing 100mg eod the pain is unreal but it is virgin muscle never been pinned !
Paracetamol deff helps !

I am about to be doing 100mg of prop eod and thats what deterring me from it, is the sever pain everyone talks about.

What is this paracetamol that you speak of?

Expect more of the same, I Never touched Prop again, it affected my workouts severely, Here's some things to try Draw up in a syringe warm the contents with a hairdryer, careful not to let get too hot, Inject into the muscle thats to be trained that day Right before going to the gym.
Option Two Put a pin in the stopper to relieve pressure and Bake for 20 min ,this will release some of the alcohol content.
Another option is delute the prop with more oil ,Grapeseed oil works.Be careful and keep things sterile.

Hell I would get a bottle of Test Enanthate and add some prop to it until it's all gone, screw that stuff!

Grapeseed oil really works? Like the kind that you can buy from gnc? Wouldn't that mess with the effectiveness of the prop?

Prop pain is from crashing in the muscle. You need to dilute it down to 50mg/ml. Get yourself some sterile grape seed oil or buy some grocery store fs oil and get a syringe filter. That will make it painless. I guarantee it.
Also in the mean time put heat on the site. 4 hours if you can and masage it. You need to get blood into muscle to get crystals out.
Good luck bro.

Grapeseed oil really works? Like the kind that you can buy from gnc? Wouldn't that mess with the effectiveness of the prop?

Effectiveness? You mean potency?
If you inject 100mg/ml now. Add a second ml of fs to the barrel of the syringe. That has no effect on potency as the barrel still contains 100 mg

Baking gear is a bad idea because the BA will release from the bottle and that is what keep any bacteria in the bottle from growing.
Autoclave will work. But is not going to help w prop pain. But it w deca. If deca hurts you may have a dirty vial.

Prop pain is from crashing in the muscle. You need to dilute it down to 50mg/ml. Get yourself some sterile grape seed oil or buy some grocery store fs oil and get a syringe filter. That will make it painless. I guarantee it.
Also in the mean time put heat on the site. 4 hours if you can and masage it. You need to get blood into muscle to get crystals out.
Good luck bro.

By diluting it down you mean what exactly? Blend it with the grape seed oil? Also what is a syringe filter?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just concerned as to when I start my prop and want it to run as smoothly as possible.

Had this same problem. this cycle I went with prop for the fast acting ester and my first pin in the glute knocked me on my ass. Lol it was very painful. I diluted it down to 50mg/ml and started mixing the prop with my ace in one pin. It's practically painless. It just sucks cause I either have to pin more often or pin more to get the same mg/wk.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

I am about to be doing 100mg of prop eod and thats what deterring me from it, is the sever pain everyone talks about.

What is this paracetamol that you speak of?

The pain is a lot worse than I thought it would be that's for sure if I was you I would go with test e
And the paracetamol is just anadin extra only need 2 tabs a day and I'm sorted!

Top Bottom