Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop mast something cycle

Jefferyaron

23 5'8 175lbs 11%
This will be my 3rd cycle I've been thinking an 8 week cycle prop Tren and mast but I am gyno prone and I know if I run Tren I will run into issues even with caber....
Is there anything I can substitute for Tren? I mean I know it's supposed to be the almighty... Could I run tbol for 5 weeks instead?

23 5'8 175lbs 11%
This will be my 3rd cycle I've been thinking an 8 week cycle prop Tren and mast but I am gyno prone and I know if I run Tren I will run into issues even with caber....
Is there anything I can substitute for Tren? I mean I know it's supposed to be the almighty... Could I run tbol for 5 weeks instead?

Could run tbol at 60mg Ed for first 5-6 weeks. That would be pretty bad ass. I mean, it's def not tren, but nothing to frown at either. Go with it. Sounds good

What is your goal? Mass or strength or something else?
Look up these and see what you think:
Npp
Dbol
Primo prop
Anavar
Winny

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Lean mass and strength I'd prefer no water retention and winny was rough on my joints. My knees have never hurt so much lol. I figured tbol would give me the strength gains with out all the water retention and mast of course would dry me out.

Lean mass and strength I'd prefer no water retention and winny was rough on my joints. My knees have never hurt so much lol. I figured tbol would give me the strength gains with out all the water retention and mast of course would dry me out.

Why not run Superdrol then? It will pack on lean mass and a Ton of strength. You could just run test and Superdrol instead of mast. With a transdermal you could run it 8 weeks with test p and have a hell of a cycle. There's a link in my sig if you wanna read a little more on the transdermals.
If not then I'd suggest npp as its more mild then tren on for me,but still good. Tbol is also great at 60-80 mg day. I suggest n2guard with it to protect liver.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

Hit this link up for cutting edge transdermals.

http://forum-special-offer.com/dave-joeblow12345-elitefitness

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2972&d=1361062371

Test prop, mast prop and anavar is a pretty killer combo with much lower chance of gyno issues.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Prop
Mast
Var

The "Dylan Special"

Var = 80mg's/day

~EZ

And with his diet and cardio! That guy is true stud.

Top Bottom