Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prop injections in the bi's.....

vdevil

Hey, would 1cc of t-50 every three or four days alternating left and right bi's be enough for localized growth??
Propionate seems like the right choice and besides sus and omna, I only have t-50.

I realize that it is only 50mg per bi-cep per week, but it is only the localized growth that I am concerned with.
I know I am not going to make gains off of it, so no stupid comments.

The 50mg of dbol per day,750mg of omna and 400mgs of primo will take care of that.........

:devil:

Last edited:
UMMM, I DONT KNOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST A WEEK B4 JABBING THE SAME SITE, YOU ARE DOING IT IN EACH BICEP EVERY 3 DAYS SO THAT MEANS YOU HIT THE SAME BICEP EVERY 6 DAYS, I WOULD GET SOME QUAD SHOTS THERE. MY 0.02

try to do the shots in the side of the outside head. The swelling on prop was so great that when I shot in the long head I could not fully straighten my arm for a couple days.

Yeah, i did the first inj. tonight, and it is already getting stiff and sore.....

You guys still haven't answered my question though..Is 50mg of prop in each bicep weekly going to be enough for localized growth??

Top Bottom