Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop Headaches

greystreet55

I have always used Test E with no problems. I just started prop every two days and have been suffering from some pretty bad headaches on a daily basis. Has anyone else experienced this?

greystreet55 said:
I have always used Test E with no problems. I just started prop every two days and have been suffering from some pretty bad headaches on a daily basis. Has anyone else experienced this?

Get some mild diuretics and use aromasin, letrozole or arimidex if you aren't already.

often headaches on juice comes from a raised bloodpressure. this is why people always say diff drugs re act diff in diff people. cause even though prop keeps my gains lean as opposed to enth. where i get a little bloat. there is always someone out there who is going to bloat of prop

just my 2 cents...

greystreet55 said:
Which diuretics would you suggest?

Plenty of herbal diuretics will do the job... I like Dandelion Root. But aromasin or arimidex might be a good idea too.

Try an anti-e first. I would assume BP is the culprit. Get it checked. I could be wrong, but it's an educated guess. I'd also guess you get headaches from Prop cuz of the quick rise in Test levels and possible side effects that come with it.

Top Bottom