Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prop dosage vs other test dosage

DaMan

I notice most people seem to do prop dosages that add up to like 350mg/wk (100mg eod), which wouldn't do jack on a regular test...

Why? What would, say, 500mg of cyp translate to in prop? I always thought tests are the same, but people cycling it seem to think otherwise...

Nb, what's a good 100mg/ml prop?

DaMan said:
I notice most people seem to do prop dosages that add up to like 350mg/wk (100mg eod), which wouldn't do jack on a regular test...

Why? What would, say, 500mg of cyp translate to in prop? I always thought tests are the same, but people cycling it seem to think otherwise...

Nb, what's a good 100mg/ml prop?

Yeah DaMan, many people do 100mg/eod or ed, or some even 50mg/ed. I plan on using it for a summer cutting cycle along with fina. I was thinking about getting some of that new mexivet prop, it is 75mg/ml and comes in 50ml and the price is not that bad. I can run that ed @75mg along with 75mg/fina and do site injections. That would = 450mg of both, which is a good amount.

There are a few reasons that I see. For one the cycles prop is usually used in is include tren so the test is just for labido and a small kick. Another reason is the prop ester is shorter so that means that 50mg of prop will have more test than 50mg of enth for example.

Zyglamail said:
There are a few reasons that I see. For one the cycles prop is usually used in is include tren so the test is just for labido and a small kick. Another reason is the prop ester is shorter so that means that 50mg of prop will have more test than 50mg of enth for example.

How does the length of the ester affect the amount of test? (You said shorter ester = more test)...

Thx!

Don't take this to heart..

I'll be proud of myself if I'm right, this comes straight from my head. I'm gonna take a whild guess and say that The shorter release all there test within a much smaller time period.. hence giving you more test :) The longer esters would release it over time .. spreading it out and not give yo that initial spike ..

mb

Top Bottom