Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop...does it really hurt????

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Last night I shot 1cc of 300mg/ml ttokkyo deca in my right quad and 1cc of Korean 50mg/ml test prop in my left quad. My right quad hurts a bit, as usual, but the one where I shot the prop does not.

Just was waiting to wake up this morning and barely be able to walk or something...and didn't have that problem at all.

Anyone else have this experience?

B True

Prop will kick your ass....Ibuprofen and hot moist washcloths will ease the pain and cause the prop to disperse...

A lot of pain comes from the alcohol used in the prop nd the injection procedure. maybe you lucked out.... Next tiime it may hurt.

I use IP's prop which is 200mg/ml. 1/2 cc is no problem, only slight soreness. 1 or more cc causes me extreme soreness. Also I always mix 1/2 cc of prop with at least 1cc of eq or test enanthate.

I get that sometimes too. Sometimes I can't walk for days other times I get no pain at all. I've noticed its usually worse in the quads than the glutes.

If you inject ED and divide the dose over both sides of the body, the injection volume is low enought that there is not too much pain. For some reason quad shots did suck though, I ended up doing alot of delt/tri/bi shots.

i took 100mg of brovel prop eod for about 7-8 wks and i didn't find it all that bad. don't get me wrong, it was usually sore but nothing near unbearable. the only thing that really really hurt was when i did bicep injections....50mg in each bicep. that damn near killed me (not really but it hurt like hell for about 3 days, i couldn't even flex). some days it wasn't sore at all but for the most part it was....don't worry about it.

Top Bottom