Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactrone

Tbone1974

Can't get any caber. So bought some of the above.
Should I just take this eod with my ai.
How can you tell if your prolactin is high without gettin bloods done?

if you can tell you have high prolactin then you are fucked by then. (milking your tits, sex drive to shit)

you should be running anti-prolactin from day 1 of running tren.

grab some prami from chemical need, that will do the job. 3 day shipping..

i have no idea if that product you mention works, i have never tried it .. this is one thing I won't take a chance with.. BUT if you insist then pay the 44 bucks or whatever and get bloods a couple weeks after starting tren. and see what is up .. in the mean time grab the prami and have it ON HAND just in case

Cheers dude.
I've ran tren loads of times with no caber, until recently I didn't even know what prolactin was. Had some bad advice from guys who are supposed to be wiser than me.
Luckily never had many problems that i know about anyway. My libido takes a bit of a crash when I'm off but nothin too drastic. I'm 38 so sex once a week is plenty lol Defo never had milk comin out ma tits tho.
I'm in the UK dude that's why I'm having probs getting caber etc. Next best thing is The above. Done a bit of looking about on UK forums and guys seem to just be taking it eod. Just gonna go with that.
After Pct gonna try and get my bloods done and see what damage I've done.
Cheers

Top Bottom