Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prolactin question

captaincook11

Hi guys, last time i went to the endchronoligist my prolactin levels were high (came off test ren ace ), i didnt run cab or pram either (stupod mistake),
so...
i have ordered some pram and getting some cab to for future cycles.
my endo said that prolactin has no benefits at all to males , but when they are high then its havoc for a male , libido gyno recovery etc
question here:

is there any harm in using cab or pram in long term run or best ot use when needed ? on cycle or off cycle recovery etc?
i understand they help with dopamine but wouldnt that be a good thing for over all mood sexdrive etc if using all round yearly?

cheers

the funny thing about prolactin is that it DOES serve a purpose in population control

but anyway running bloods for prolactin is a waste of time in most cases. your prolactin levels and dopamine levels fluctuate throughout the day. it seems absurd to run bloods once and declare you have high prolactin. the bottom line is prolactin from tren is only a problem if you abuse large dosages for a long duration. i don't know if you did that or not but your endo is the typical doctor which takes a snapshot of blood work and declares a diagnosis. it means nothing

the funny thing about prolactin is that it DOES serve a purpose in population control

but anyway running bloods for prolactin is a waste of time in most cases. your prolactin levels and dopamine levels fluctuate throughout the day. it seems absurd to run bloods once and declare you have high prolactin. the bottom line is prolactin from tren is only a problem if you abuse large dosages for a long duration. i don't know if you did that or not but your endo is the typical doctor which takes a snapshot of blood work and declares a diagnosis. it means nothing
when u say ot serves a purpose in population control what do u mean by that?

i was running 100mg prop and tren eod and def can say i was badly shutdown, so by saying this is there anything wrong with running say cab or pram long term? i mean on off cycle it would do nothing but good right? keeps mood elavated etc

Top Bottom