Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin or in my head?

spudsmcin

I seem to be getting some prolactin symptoms on the tail end of my tren run, i did not have issues before. i am running a lot of test with it and i am seeing some lactating nipples, nipple pain, low libido, tiredness, depression, anxiety and worst of all my mood swing are crazy. this all came on on week 7, had nothing before.

you need to get bloodwork done and get everything checked before assuming its one thing which could be other things as well... You dont want to assume anything because you could accidentally make things worse... get bloodwork asap and be certain about things man

If your nipples are lactating that is a red flag. Just drop the tren all together and make sure your test dose is not too high. High test will also lead to major side effects. What supports are you running? You should definitely be going to get blood work asap too.

I'm going to risk being old man boomer here. Okay, I've said it before and I'll say it again -- are you competing in the Olympia this year? No? Then what the fuck are you using Tren for? It's incredibly toxic. Damn, test stopped working for you?

I seem to be getting some prolactin symptoms on the tail end of my tren run, i did not have issues before. i am running a lot of test with it and i am seeing some lactating nipples, nipple pain, low libido, tiredness, depression, anxiety and worst of all my mood swing are crazy. this all came on on week 7, had nothing before.

Lactating nipples are usually a pretty good sign your prolactin levels are out of wack and maybe Cabergoline should be utilized quickly. It is important to be getting blood test to see where your levels are now and during the cabergoline use and then after.

Check out our podcast for more info on high prolactin levels:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

!

Top Bottom