Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin Gyno..possible?

Zss

Do u vets think there are possible to get prolactin gyno on only 200mg Deca week?..

Also im going to add 6 dbol ED and 250mg test EW

Thanks

I'm no vet, but I can tell you from personal experience that you most certainly can get gyno from 200 mg deca per week.

it is very unlikely, though still possible, that such a low dose may "cause" gyno.

just have ancillaries on hand (you dont have to use them.. just have them)

I dont like Deca.prefer EQ.I was sure it was Deca that was making my nipples puffy/swollen/sore so i ran a little experiment.I had been clean for a couple of months and decided to run some fast acting Nandrolone on its own to see what would happen.Took 100mg of Nandrolone Phenyl Prop per day and after around 10 days my nipples where killing me:( Stopped it and after a few days went away.Now i use EQ and dont get the Deca sides.Unfortunatly i have a little gyno now from past cycles,was thinking of coming to the states and having it removed ( im from the UK ) Do you think i would be able to have Gyno surgery in the states even though i dont live there,not sure on the insurance side of things ect.....Tren also gives me puffy/sore nipples.Shame as i do awsome from a Tren cycle:mad:

Top Bottom