Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prolactin gyno

jmead

i know there is already a similar thread.. but ive been taking .5mg EOD of cabaser tabs and 1.25-2.5 mg of letro ED for like 3 weeks now.. and this puffy nipple bullshit isnt going away.. its like a fat bubble around my nipple area.. when they are hard they sit flat and look great.. but when soft they are slightly raised off my chest, i think its only noticable when im looking down at them, and not when someone is looking straight on..

someone invent a puffy nipple cream.. :(

until then.. what else should i do?

ive had the problem since i first tried out superdrol 2-3 years ago.. this is sooo annoying

Dude, not a flame but where are you getting the idea that it is prolactin build-up that is causing your gyno? If this was true, then a little bromocriptine would take care of it. It never does bc it its progesterone, NOT prolactin, that causes the gyno. (Prolactin is thought to be responsible for the libido and DD probs). Anyway, the bad news is there are no anti-progesterones out there except for RU-486. The only weapon we have at this time, is winny, which has some progesterone-receptor affinity and thereby blocks the stimulation.

I have had the same problem since my second superdrol cycle, im gonna try the strol thing cause i just ordered some today. Fuck superdrol

Just out of curiosity , what gear are you on? Some like bromo , some like cabaser. Cabaser/dostinex is in regular use by doctors for elevated prolactin, so I have no issues with cabaser/dostinex usage.

Letro should have lower your progesterone though.

Have you tried AIFM? Some have reported success with ATD that they did not have with letro. It may work for you.

jmead said:
i know there is already a similar thread.. but ive been taking .5mg EOD of cabaser tabs and 1.25-2.5 mg of letro ED for like 3 weeks now.. and this puffy nipple bullshit isnt going away.. its like a fat bubble around my nipple area.. when they are hard they sit flat and look great.. but when soft they are slightly raised off my chest, i think its only noticable when im looking down at them, and not when someone is looking straight on..

ive had the problem since i first tried out superdrol 2-3 years ago.. this is sooo annoying

brino said:
I have had the same problem since my second superdrol cycle, im gonna try the strol thing cause i just ordered some today. Fuck superdrol

That stuff is Methasterone, isn't it? Damn pro-hormones, half the effectiveness and all of the sides! I feel for you, bro....

jmead said:

My training partner has the same problem that developed after a cycle of Test/Tren/Tbol. He's going to try Nolvadex, if that doesn't help then Dostinex will be next. After that I guess Winny?

Powerbuilder333 said:
My training partner has the same problem that developed after a cycle of Test/Tren/Tbol. He's going to try Nolvadex, if that doesn't help then Dostinex will be next. After that I guess Winny?

Class, take notes:
Tbol does not aromatize so it is not causing your gyno.
If Test is causing the gyno then the Nolva will work.
Dostinex will not work on any kind of gyno.
Winny will work if the Tren is causing the gyno

brino said:
Agreed, i did a superdol cycle a coulple years ago and sitll have the gyno i got from it.

Isn't it also true that the longer you have your gyno, the more likely the only effective treatment is surgery (in other words treat during cycle at first sign of symptoms)? 2-3 years is a long time.

Sorry if that's inaccurate.

Top Bottom