Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin Gyno

gambit7666

A lot of the guys on here seem to be convinced that prolactin somehow causes the development of breast tissue in men. Prolactin can increase fat stores, prolactin can decrease T levels, BUT IT CAN NOT cause gyno!

Addicted, if you are serious, although lactation in men is possible it is rare. maybe you are the exception. anyway lactation is not the same as breast tissue development
WannaImpress I do not see any reason to use bromo along with fina.
GHB is the main culprit in increasing prolactin levels, i do not know if you guys are taking that but bromo will solve the problem, although you will experience sides if you use it with ghb, BAD headaches

You are correct Prolactin does not cause Gyno directly but it will cause it indirectly. Prolactin suppresses natural test production and the estrogen receptors in breast tissue are up regulated in the presence of prolatin so you end up with a low testosterone environment along with up-regulated estrogen receptors. This is the ideal environment for Gyno. So you are wrong and right at the same time.

gyno is caused by estrogen and progesterone, that is it. i know the whole prolactin thing sounds good on paper, with the whole lowering t therefore raising e thing. but this is missing the point. first off prolactin levels shouldn't be elevated to such a degree in men, if they are, he has problems bigger than prolactin, like an addiction to ghb. point in case, if you are looking to prevent gyno,do so by blocking progesterone and estrogen.

gambit7666 said:
gyno is caused by estrogen and progesterone, that is it.

this is partially correct but also incorrect..while initiation may be E or P induced (even that is not 100% clear)... there are many aggravating factors of glandular tissue growth.. including prolactin and igf.. as well as a # of growth factors..

if you can show me one study showing actual tissue growth induced by prolactin, i will be very impressed. high prolactin levels may cause your nipples to itch which most people see as gyno, but that will be the extent of it, they'll just itch. prolactin may cause an increase in breast fat, but this is not the same thing as gyno. gyno is the growth of actual breast tissue, it is fibrous unlike regular fat

You can develop hard tissue from elevated prolactin levels. i got gyno, hard tissue and fat, last year. As soon as i noticed the lump i went to an endocronologist. They tested my blood for everything known to man. Everything, I mean everything (hormone levels, estogen levels, progesterone, test levels, thyroid, shit anything you can think of) Anyway, the only thing, I mean the only damn thing that was not normal was my prolactin levels. They were 62. Normal range is 2-18. The endo told me that my high prolactin levels were the cause of the lump and the fatty tissue. He has been an endo for 33 years so I didnt argue with him.

Top Bottom