Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin & Gyno

LONE_AZ

I can not find any reference in any medical literature that indicates that prolactin causes gyno directly. In fact in the condition known as Hyperprolactinemia, gyno is not listed as a sign or symptom. However the literature does indicate that elevated prolactin does decrease testosterone levels and as we all know you can develop estrogenic gyno from decreased test. Any comments or information to add?

If I have time I will see if I can dig something up. However in regards to your comments, something to think about since most of our estrogen is derived from aromatized test, lowering test will generally lower estrogen.

Prolactin,which is secreted from the anterior pituitary,is the PRIMARY hormone which influences LACTACTION(fluid build-up and secretion)in mammary tissue.A high prolactin count is not something I would gamble with personally.

I agree.. But while it will cause a fluid build up and lactation.. My question is will it cause true Gynecomastia (hard lumps)? I have never seen that statement anywhere but on this board.

Top Bottom