Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones vs AAS

anonymity

My personal experiences with prohormones are very limited, the only ones I have were run years ago and are Methyl Masterdrol and Methyl 1-D.

I have always considered prohormones to be inferior compared with AAS, but in reading this forum it seems many people are getting similar results from such compounds as Beastdrol and Helladrol than can be acheived with 'true' oral steroids.

So, to kick-start the debate, which is better? AAS or prohormones, and why?

Beastdrol and Helladrol aren't PHs, they're AAS just marketed as PHs due to some legal loophole. That's why they're so effective.

As for a kickstart, most peeps seem to like beast.

Pro steroids i think the accepted name is. Everyone should wet their toes with beastdrol in my opinion.

Bad ass, double methylated mother fucker that compound is. I gained some insane size and strength from it, and kept 80& of it.

This really should be called orals vs injectibles because they are technically all AAS. The answer for me is both. Get the best of both worlds by kick starting a nice injectible cycle with an oral steroid like Beastdrol ;)

This really should be called orals vs injectibles because they are technically all AAS. The answer for me is both. Get the best of both worlds by kick starting a nice injectible cycle with an oral steroid like Beastdrol ;)
^^ bam.

I ran one PH stack or pro oral that is now banned. I have yet to run anything that comes close to the results I got from it. inj or oral. My experience only.

^^^^^^^^^ This is an excellent piece of info right here!

You are going to get differing opinions on both of them... Personally, I think that for a beginner, it is better to start with a ph and then move into injectibles... People will have differeing opinions on this... Regardless, they are both very effective... Obviously for people scared of needles or people that want to hide it easier, ph's are better... I think the ph kickstart to an injectible is the way to go...

Top Bottom