Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormone cycle - feedback request!

threesizzo

hi there

I am 39 years old, have been training brazilian jiu jitsu for almost 6 years now and am getting ready for my third prohormone cycle. i am interested in increasing my strength and some muscles, but don’t want to gain too much weight since I want to stay in the same weight class.

I train 2-3 times jiu jitsu per week and go running on the crosstrainer for an hour once a week. I don’t really work out in the gym, however, I have a machine for working the back (back roman hyper by hoist), and a flat/incline/decline bench with weights that I try to use daily for about 30min. I also have mats layed out in my flat and some other handy training equipment to do practical exercises.

my stats
height: 5'10" (1.78m)
weight: 163.8lbs (74.3kg)
BMI: 23.4
fat: 26.01lbs (11.8kg)

I have have done two cycles this year so far:

1st cycle

march 12th-april 8th ON:

ultradrol by antaeus labs (2mg Methylstenbolone (2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one)): 3 capsules/d, in the morning
trenazone by antaeus labs (hydroxyestradienone ('dienolone')): 1ml/d in the morning

in addition:

cycle assist by competitive edge labs: 3 capsuless/d in the morning
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – 750 mg
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) – 500 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) – 500 mg 5000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) – 300 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) – 50mg 2500 %
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) – 160 mg
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) – 75 mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) – 75 mg
Policosanol – 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate – 15 mg 100%
Magnesium Stearate

april 9th-may 6th OFF:

recycle by purus labs: 3 capsules/d in the morning
Tribulus Alatus –-------------- 500mg
Macuna Pruriens –-------------- 400mg
Basella Alba –----------------- 400mg
Icariin –---------------------- 250mg
3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran –- 200mg
Bladderwrack –----------------- 350mg
White Button Mushroom –-------- 300mg
Resveratrol –------------------ 250mg
Indole-3-Carbinol –------------ 100mg
Quercetin –-------------------- 60mg
Piperine –--------------------- 50mg

drive by applied nutriceuticals: 4 capsules/d in the morning
A4E2 ATP Synthase™
410.00 mg
Cordyceps (7% Cordyceptic Acid)
Dodder Seed Extract (20:1 Cuscutta Chineses)
Naringin (98% Extract)
StAR 35 Anaplex™
90.00 mg
Epimedium Extract (40% Icarlin)
Forslean® (20%)

cycle assist by competitive edge labs: 3 capsules/d in the morning

tamoxifene citrate (20mg/ml): 1ml/d in the morning

2nd cycle

june 11th-july 8th ON:

trenavol-v by chapparal labs (Estra-4,9 diene-3,17 dione – 30 mg): 3 capsules/d in the morning
pro-epi by dragon nutrition (10mg-2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol): 3 capsules/d in the morning

in addition:
protect by iron labs: 3 capsuless/d in the morning
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) – 500 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cystenine (NAC) – 400mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) – 400 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) – 200 mg
Celery Seed Extract – 75 mg
Grape Seed Extract – 75 mg

july 9th-august 5th OFF:

protect by iron labs: 3 capsules/d in the morning

drive by applied nutriceuticals: 4 capsules/d in the morning

recycle by purus labs: 3 capsules/d in the morning

I have to admit that I never felt any adverse effects, no acne, no liver pain whatsoever during these first two cycles. I gained muscles nicely – moreso during the first cycle (ca. 8kg), during the second cycle a little bit less (ca. 5kg) – and was able to keep quite some gains after cycle stop. I did not do any special dietting and did the same training regimen as mentioned above.

I have gotten a blood sample a week ago which looks as follows:
TG: 1.48mmol/l
Chol: 5.15 mmol/l
BIL: 17.2 ymol/l
CREA: 79.9 ymol/l
GOT: 21.9 U/l
GPT: 19.3 U/l
GGT: 14.4 U/l

my plans for my 3rd cycle are as follows:

november 19th- december 16th ON:

pro-epi: 2 capsules/d, 1x in the morning, 1x in the afternoon
pro-tren: 2 capsules/d, 1x in the morning, 1x in the afternoon

cycle assist by competitive edge labs: 4 capsules/d, 2x in the morning, 2x in the afternoon

december 17th-january 13th OFF:

p.c.t. assist by competitive edge labs: 4 capsules/d, 2x in the morning, 2x in the afternoon
Trans Resveratrol (50%) – 500 mg
Indole 3 Carbinol – 175 mg
Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 40% Icariin) – 250 mg
Mucuna Pruriens SE (Precision Blended 95% & 20% Extracts) – 250 mg
Piperine (95%) – 20 mg

cycle assist by competitive edge labs: 4 capsules/d, 2x in the morning, 2x in the afternoon

I would greatly appreciate if you could give me some feedback especially on the following points:

- would you add anything or leave out something ON/OFF (also in the previous two cycles)?
- shall I add clomiphene during PCT or is tamoxifene sufficient?
- is it crucial to divide the daily dosage of the several products into two dosages per day or can I take it all in the morning (better for compliance)? if two dosages per day is better, when would be best to take them timewise?
- how long would you wait in the future in between two cycles?
- is there any rule of thumb how many cycles you can do during a year?
- what is really crucial to take during PCT? are natural hormone boosters (i.e. drive by applied nutriceuticals, recycle by purus labs) necessary, if you already take tamoxifene citrate and/or clomiphene?
- is it important to start with an on-cycle support (like i.e. cycle assist by competitive edge) already before starting your cycle? if so, how long before? in such a case would you take the full dosage from the beginning or do a dosage escalation until cycle start?
- when exactly is the best time to do a blood sample? what parameters should such a sample contain?

a lot of questions, I know ;-), i still hope you will take your time and help me learn from your experience! thanx a lot for your help, I really appreciate it!

I am a BJJ guy also. I would suggest you get a more regimented weight training program. I use 5/3/1 but there are many you can use. Getting strong should be a priority in the gym. Get a plan, track your progress and you will be very pleased with the results.

If you are looking to increase strength you are going to have to totally revamp your training here. Not lifting weights and taking steroids are not going to help you.

You should implement one of the popular strength building routines and lose the anabolics. That will do exactly what you want without having to wordy about gaining too much weight or getting shutdown.

thanx for your input guys. i have to admit i don't know anything about proper eating and training. i used to only train jiu jitsu and have started to look for ways to complement my training. obviously i need to do some research before i do another cycle and learn about nutrition and training regimens, since i want to spend my money wisely.

what sources can you recommend? are there any good websites with well written articles on these topics? any good threads in forums? do you know of any books you can recommend?

i know i could just read through this forum, but i feel like when you don't know anything yet, forums can be more confusing, because in one thread you have somebody saying this, in another thread that. especially in this areas. just look at all the different diets there are. i think forums are a great way to learn - when you already know something.

looking forward to learn!

thanx for your input guys. i have to admit i don't know anything about proper eating and training. i used to only train jiu jitsu and have started to look for ways to complement my training. obviously i need to do some research before i do another cycle and learn about nutrition and training regimens, since i want to spend my money wisely.

what sources can you recommend? are there any good websites with well written articles on these topics? any good threads in forums? do you know of any books you can recommend?

i know i could just read through this forum, but i feel like when you don't know anything yet, forums can be more confusing, because in one thread you have somebody saying this, in another thread that. especially in this areas. just look at all the different diets there are. i think forums are a great way to learn - when you already know something.

looking forward to learn!

Pm me I will help you build a diet

Top Bottom