Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress

Sgtharvlt

All Natural
Platinum
d7f35174ce8bd60b2d388cb19a8708d2.jpg

I’m a 47 Yr. old male. I ran across this group accidentally several months ago. I had been out of the gym over 15 Yrs. due to major health issues including Congestive Heart Failure, Pulminary Embolism(Blood Clots) Stroke,, All of that lead to a early retirement. I decided to get back in the gym January 2020 I was 315 ibs. After discouraged and not seing the progress I expected I explored back into gear. Most told me with my stats I was crazy , and shouldn’t even consider gear again. Back in my generation stats didn’t mean to much it just meant you busted your ass harder and put in overtime at the gym which is what I did. Im proud to say I’m back where I left off 15 yrs. ago with progress. I’d like to thank this group for the valuable information especially most of you that I inboxed personally(Because I don’t care for hundreds of opinions) I’d like to especially thank Greg from Domestic Supply.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

d7f35174ce8bd60b2d388cb19a8708d2.jpg

I’m a 47 Yr. old male. I ran across this group accidentally several months ago. I had been out of the gym over 15 Yrs. due to major health issues including Congestive Heart Failure, Pulminary Embolism(Blood Clots) Stroke,, All of that lead to a early retirement. I decided to get back in the gym January 2020 I was 315 ibs. After discouraged and not seing the progress I expected I explored back into gear. Most told me with my stats I was crazy , and shouldn’t even consider gear again. Back in my generation stats didn’t mean to much it just meant you busted your ass harder and put in overtime at the gym which is what I did. Im proud to say I’m back where I left off 15 yrs. ago with progress. I’d like to thank this group for the valuable information especially most of you that I inboxed personally(Because I don’t care for hundreds of opinions) I’d like to especially thank Greg from Domestic Supply.

Fantastic! All your dedication paid off, congrats.

greg is da man! great job man. nice come back and looking good. you are built like a mac truck, similary physique as me. my advice is keep your mobility good, guys like us with big shoulders and traps end up with spinal issues cause we don't de compress enough. so hot yoga and inversion table are your friends

Greg is great to deal with at DS. Fantastic dude and company. You look like a beast in that picture too brother. Muscle memory is going to be key for you.

Top Bottom