Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

progesterone gyno from fina

Keep it beefy

Is it a real worry? Should I take winny while using fina, or isn't that big of a risk? I'm thinking fina/test at somepoint, but I'm wondering whether winny is a necessity with fina. Thanks.

-beefy

Well, there are some AS that have progesterone-like properties when they are converted to other compounds in the body. The converted compound binds to the progesterone receptors and can cause inhibiton and gyno amongst others. These include Deca, Fina and Anadrol and usually the only way to counteract this is either ru-248 (birthcontrol pill) or Winstrol. Not everyone is prone to progesterone induced gyno but if you don't know it's probably better to be safe then sorry!?

Crom

You could throw some Winny in to that cycle. A test, Fina, winny cycle is a great stack. take 25-50mg/Day of Winny run along side of the Fina and you are good to go. The Test will also keep the sex drive up as well :cool: Best of luck!

M18

I don't think it is much to worry about, but if you can afford it why not. If you can't (let's be realistic, winny ain't cheap, especially at 50mg/day), don't sweat it.

Winny doesn't always help. There are plenty of cases of guys getting gyno, while using Winny.
But, in reasonable doses, it's very unlikely,that you will get gyno.Besides, Fina is very fast acting,in and out,so with first signs of gyno, you can just drop Fina and be fine.

Get some moeny and do a primo/test/fina cycle

1000 primo/week for weeks 1-6
500mg test enanthate/week for week 3-6
fina 75mg/eod week 1-3
winny 50mg/eod week 1-4
arimidex 1mg perday week 3-6

THat is a good HEALTHY MAN'S cycle for mass and its short. Its also short on water bloat and its almost guaranteed free of estrogen side effects.
DO this cycle and gain 20pounds in 6 weeks

Top Bottom