Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

professional bodybuilders...bad health?

Big JM

I know this seems like a really dumb question. I've researched steroids for a long time and everyone says that the pros must be taking a lot. I've never used them, so I don't know how much a person would have to take to acheive that kind of look. Do they really take that much? Are they really in that bad of health? Does anyone thing that what they are doing to themselves is worth it? I was just wondering. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against steroids or anything, just wondering how someone could take so much for so long and still be living. Do you think must of them will die at a relatively young age? I mean Ronnie and Nasser are nearly 40 and have been pumping heavy for years. Shouldn't it have taken a toll on them by now? Any other views would be appreciated.

there are smarter guys that arnt over doign it , iv met guy that would take 3 grams a week ...that was just silly . it is not a healthy buisness, but if you genetics ae there you wont need as much as some guys, no body know exacty how much elit pros use
every one thinks they do

Brett said:
there are smarter guys that arnt over doign it , iv met guy that would take 3 grams a week ...that was just silly . it is not a healthy buisness, but if you genetics ae there you wont need as much as some guys, no body know exacty how much elit pros use
every one thinks they do

yes so much is for sure.
Unfortunately, many hobby BBs take way too much as well, hoping that they can come near the looks of the pros.
IMO a futile attempt in the first place.

Ceres

I mean

do you really think so? Do you really think that they really are cutting their lives short that much?

I mean most of the ol' school pros who stayed on year round for years are still are around in their old age. Hell some are still "on".

When you talk of gear use, most people that use are eating healthy. They exercise on the regular. Now compare that to the average american(who somehow manages to live into their 70's) and you would find things might just balance out. The average american eats like shit and does no exercise and has a big ol' pot belly by 35. Yet in still this pathetic creatue still averages 70+ years of life.

Now if you exercised and didn't take a shit load of gear maybe you would live to be 85-90, but if you take a shit load maybe you end up with the lifespan of the average american, 75 or so. And I'm talking years of use here, not just 3 or 4 years. I'm talking 10,15, 20 years.

I believe all the shit balances out, thats why all the ol' school bodybuilders are around. I don't count football players and wrestlers. All the painkillers and other shit they get shot up with could kill small horses. Those seem to be the only ones that "drop". Look at louie, he has been on some serious shit for 30 years. Still has a liver, heart and is walking around. But take a wrestler that needs this pain med and that pain med on top of rec drugs, and you get a "steroid death".

I think the media is unfare about this. If steroids were half as bad as people thought the pros would be dropping like flies. Its the combination of steroids and other meds and drugs that work in synergy to cause death IMO.

Big JM said:
I know this seems like a really dumb question. I've researched steroids for a long time and everyone says that the pros must be taking a lot. I've never used them, so I don't know how much a person would have to take to acheive that kind of look. Do they really take that much? Are they really in that bad of health? Does anyone thing that what they are doing to themselves is worth it? I was just wondering. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against steroids or anything, just wondering how someone could take so much for so long and still be living. Do you think must of them will die at a relatively young age? I mean Ronnie and Nasser are nearly 40 and have been pumping heavy for years. Shouldn't it have taken a toll on them by now? Any other views would be appreciated.

average dose range is in between 2-4grams/week, contrary to what many beleave they dont take 4 or 5 different items at a time, they tend to keep it very simple, 1-2 grams of test per week, along with either deca or eq, and rotate between dboll/anadrol/tren every 4-6 weeks in the offseason, the androgenic stack is then coupled with gh/slin combo, average slin dose is ussually in the range of 30-40 units/ed, gh as much as one can afford, with doses as high as 18 units/ed

Re: I mean

me2dammit said:
do you really think so? Do you really think that they really are cutting their lives short that much?

I mean most of the ol' school pros who stayed on year round for years are still are around in their old age. Hell some are still "on".

When you talk of gear use, most people that use are eating healthy. They exercise on the regular. Now compare that to the average american(who somehow manages to live into their 70's) and you would find things might just balance out. The average american eats like shit and does no exercise and has a big ol' pot belly by 35. Yet in still this pathetic creatue still averages 70+ years of life.

Now if you exercised and didn't take a shit load of gear maybe you would live to be 85-90, but if you take a shit load maybe you end up with the lifespan of the average american, 75 or so. And I'm talking years of use here, not just 3 or 4 years. I'm talking 10,15, 20 years.

I believe all the shit balances out, thats why all the ol' school bodybuilders are around. I don't count football players and wrestlers. All the painkillers and other shit they get shot up with could kill small horses. Those seem to be the only ones that "drop". Look at louie, he has been on some serious shit for 30 years. Still has a liver, heart and is walking around. But take a wrestler that needs this pain med and that pain med on top of rec drugs, and you get a "steroid death".

I think the media is unfare about this. If steroids were half as bad as people thought the pros would be dropping like flies. Its the combination of steroids and other meds and drugs that work in synergy to cause death IMO.

It's not necessarily the steroids that we are talking about. It's just the beating they put their bodies through. They gain and drop 50 pounds like it's nothing...especially before and after shows. the body is not made to handle shifts in weight like that. it's not just the steroids that make them unhealthy, but the WHOLE lifestyle.

CARDIOMYOPATHY BIG TIME!! There is a signicant number of guys 35-50 that have dropped from heart failor. Im speaking not just of professional bodybuilding but, within the iron world. However, often drugs other than steroids are involved. Freak

GENETIC_FREAK said:
CARDIOMYOPATHY BIG TIME!! There is a signicant number of guys 35-50 that have dropped from heart failor. Im speaking not just of professional bodybuilding but, within the iron world. However, often drugs other than steroids are involved. Freak

I had a old friend that droped dead in a local gym on the treadmill and he had only been on it for a couple of minutes, they say his heart exploded it blew everyones mind to see that ,he was 39

Top Bottom