Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Products for me?

braincells6

As a competitive racquetball player I was wondering if some of these products would help build strength. I am 38, about 200lbs and I need to drop about 15lbs. The sport is anaerobic but the matches can last up to an hour, so there is a aerobic component. Core and leg strength are CRITICAL. I have to retrieve balls that can reach speeds of 80mph (or dodge them).

I dont need to bulk up but adding some mass is not a bad thing. I play 3 to 4days a week and compliment this with light workout (upper body and core) 2 to 3 days a week.

sarms are more than ideal for a soccer player... gw501516 is a dream for any soccer player.... gw, s4, sr9009 and rad140 are all strong options in your circumstance

As a competitive racquetball player I was wondering if some of these products would help build strength. I am 38, about 200lbs and I need to drop about 15lbs. The sport is anaerobic but the matches can last up to an hour, so there is a aerobic component. Core and leg strength are CRITICAL. I have to retrieve balls that can reach speeds of 80mph (or dodge them).

I dont need to bulk up but adding some mass is not a bad thing. I play 3 to 4days a week and compliment this with light workout (upper body and core) 2 to 3 days a week.

So I'm a bit confused now. Do you want to drop weight or add mass?
Taking into consideration your sport and what it demands, I think more mass is more like a hindrance rather than a benefit.

Top Bottom