Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems on sarms

I need help i am Experiencing some problems on this current sarm cycle
I'm doing lgd 4033 and i’m doing s4/andarine
I'm experiencing some weird yellow tinting when i get up at night and change rooms, also its hard to drive at night
Any idea how i can fix this?

It's a well known side effect of S4

As everyone said. It is the s4
I personally have experienced the same sides. I researched it in advance. I understood those possibilities.
You need to ease into s4 too evaluate your tolerance. Not everyone gets this side effect. Personally it was a pain in the rear but I dealt with it. During the day it’s no big deal. Soon as it get dark is when it shows. For me it was the yellow and eventually lower half of sight was getting blacked out.
S4 is awesome but it can have this.
Good news shortly after stoping it your sight goes back to normal.
Try reducing you dose if it bothers you.
Good luck.
This just my personal opinion based on my experience.

As everyone said. It is the s4
I personally have experienced the same sides. I researched it in advance. I understood those possibilities.
You need to ease into s4 too evaluate your tolerance. Not everyone gets this side effect. Personally it was a pain in the rear but I dealt with it. During the day it’s no big deal. Soon as it get dark is when it shows. For me it was the yellow and eventually lower half of sight was getting blacked out.
S4 is awesome but it can have this.
Good news shortly after stoping it your sight goes back to normal.
Try reducing you dose if it bothers you.
Good luck.
This just my personal opinion based on my experience.

Top Bottom