Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems with high SHBG and low free test levels - is aromasin a solution?

aqux

Hi!

I dont think i did a proper pct last cycle (nolvadex 40-40-20-20) and are struggling with high SHBG and low free test.

Im wondering if Aromasin might solve this problem? And for how long might I run something like this? And can it be run by itself?

the best ways to decrease SHBG and increase free test is using proviron on cycle.

but in this case you didn't run a good enough PCT so now you have low test levels which will cause low free test levels. no aromasin won't fix this problem. you should run blood work and see where you are at and then run another pct

This is exactly the reason why proviron is considered a great cycle booster - it is very effective to boost your SHBG, and it will also raise your free testosterone, so it is a great way of dealing with your problem. Besides, it is easily available, and has no side effects.

Most likely you will need a comprehensive PCT to get things back to normal. I would run blood work 3-4 weeks after the PCT to see where you are at.

the best ways to decrease SHBG and increase free test is using proviron on cycle.

but in this case you didn't run a good enough PCT so now you have low test levels which will cause low free test levels. no aromasin won't fix this problem. you should run blood work and see where you are at and then run another pct

Or oral winstrol. Have read a few researches that 20-30 mgs of oral winstrol for 2 week period drops down SHBG by 50%.

So if you would do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, it would keep it down

But will SHBG stay down or will it just bump up again when I stop using oral Winstrol?

That was my plan last cycle... I had high levels of SHBG and then I thought doing a cycle with test, ending it with 4 weeks of winstrol would fix it... But it didnt, it might have made it worse...

What may the cause for high shbg levels be? I first discovered it when I struggled with some allergic reactions most likely cause by very high milk/dairy products and pasta in my diet. And after my first cycle when I didnt know shit about steroids...just got some turinobol pills from a "friend"... Took them for about 40 days...

If you need to lower your SHBG levels, Proviron is going to be your best addition for the cycle. It has a very prominent ability to reduce the levels of SHBG, and there are considerably less side effects with it when compared to winstrol. 50 mgs per day is a good dosage.

Your SHBG is high because you didn't run a proper PCT after your tbol steroid cycle. As I said before, you need to re-run a proper PCT protocol. Using steroids right now is just going to make things worse. Run the perfect PCT protocol, wait 3-4 weeks and then get blood work done. I suspect your SHBG will be back to normal.

okey muskate! I will try out what you recommend. But one last question/issue...

Im a competetive cheerleader and have an upcoming competition in november... Nolva and clomid wont be out of my body by then... Can I run without or should I take my chance that I wont be tested (my health comes first)? Im the biggest and leanest on my team, but Im new, so I see my chances for being tested as 50/50.

Im btw getting ok results from my workouts, staying lean and getting stronger each time (4 months off cycle)... It is just the feeling of low test and low libido that bothers me.

I appreciate your help and wont nag you more after this :p

Top Bottom