Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems Focusing

SouthOfHeaven

I might have started my cycle at a bad time, a lot of exams and such coming up, my last week cycle will fall on my finals week luckily i dont have to go to school so i can still work out and study.
This is my 11th day on Stanozolol 25mg/day up untill yesterday and now doubled up 50mg/day. I feel sorta lazy lately, dont really want to do much other then push weights and sit around like my attention span has shrunk, my sleep is messed up too ( probably due to my f*ed up schedule). I have red the side effects and this wasnt one of them, i just wonder if any of you get this, cuz if its the cause then im screwed for my finals :(

Thank you,

SouthOfHeaven said:
I might have started my cycle at a bad time, a lot of exams and such coming up, my last week cycle will fall on my finals week luckily i dont have to go to school so i can still work out and study.
This is my 11th day on Stanozolol 25mg/day up untill yesterday and now doubled up 50mg/day. I feel sorta lazy lately, dont really want to do much other then push weights and sit around like my attention span has shrunk, my sleep is messed up too ( probably due to my f*ed up schedule). I have red the side effects and this wasnt one of them, i just wonder if any of you get this, cuz if its the cause then im screwed for my finals :(

Thank you,

u probably want to post this in the steroid threads. ull probably get better help there

Top Bottom