Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems With fina!

Diablo

I'm having a problem getting fina. I order this stuff from from the link from big j,s site and pay for the 2-3 day shipping. So im looking at my door everyday to see if this package shows up and nothing for a solid week. Track the number and my po says its undeliverable and returns to shipper. I call the shipper and he says he checked the delivery lable and say the package was refused. First of all I live by myself ,Second I didn't,t refuse it, So I'm thinking what the fu#@! So what do you guys think? Did the guy fu@# up the lable or is somebody messing with me. Let me know what you guys think!
Diablo:mad:

someone at the post office might have screwed up. fina is legal to order so you dont have to worry about feds knocking on your door. you ordered for your grandma in the country cause she cant afford it for for her cows. what a nice grandson..

My first order got sent back to the central post-office because the guy at Mail Boxes Etc. had nothing better to do and got suspicious. I became real pissy and they got me the package the next day. MBE sux, never use it!

Top Bottom