Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem w/ Gyno, Nolvadex XT work?

BRINGDAPAIN

I am currently taking 250 mg a week of Omnadren 250. Its my first cycle in 3 years. I can feel knots behind my nipples and i want to stop it before it gets worse. Will Nolvadex XT over-the-counter work? Any other suggestions? Also i am gonna take either Equipose or Winstrol after this cycle. Any advice? Thanks
for the help.

BRINGDAPAIN said:
I am currently taking 250 mg a week of Omnadren 250. Its my first cycle in 3 years. I can feel knots behind my nipples and i want to stop it before it gets worse. Will Nolvadex XT over-the-counter work? Any other suggestions? Also i am gonna take either Equipose or Winstrol after this cycle. Any advice? Thanks
for the help.

If you are having gyno symptoms & by "Nolvadex XT" you mean the otc supp by Gaspari...NO...it won't help. Try 'real' nolva from AG-Guys
http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product.php?productid=16136&cat=248

See the info on their web page for details...hope this helps.

I would use real nolva and the gaspari product. Lots of people have been reporting good results using atd for getting rid of gyno. At very least it is an anti- e. Go to anablicminds.com if you want to learn more about it.

Just wondering how long it took you to see signs at that dosage. How many weeks have you been on and what types of gains are you seeing? Did you ever have this problem on your past 3 cycles?

Top Bottom