Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem gyno..

scrd?

I hope i can get some advice.

I have been using dianabol for 3 weeks now, my highest dose was 50mg. and winstrol for about a week and a half 150mg/3 days. Yesterday i noticed that my nipples were tender and today there are tender without touching them. I was stupid and i do not have nolva on hand however I have arimidex. I started taking arimidex 1mg/day yesterday and today and stopped the dianabol today. my nolvadex will be here in approximently 20 days. Will arimidex prevent gyno? should i stop the winstrol? worst case scenario how bad will the gyno get with 50, 10mg tablets split in 2 and a half weeks? any help would be much appreciated as i am freaking out almost to the point of vomiting.

The arimidex will take about a week to kick in but it will do the job. Winny doesn't aromatize to estrogen and since you've dropped the d-bol you're on the right track.

You can stay on the winny for it doesnt aromatize, like "nydj66" said, however, I hope you source isnt selling dbol as winny. I have seen it before. Not trying to put your winny down, just presenting worst case scenerio.

adex is all youo need until pct. run your cycle. use 1mg adex eod until the tenderness goes away. then run .5mg eod until you are off the dbol

keep taking the winstrol! it will help

and stick with the adex every day until the gyno starts to fade

next time run aromasin or adex with anything that converts to E

day 3 on the adex- 2 days off the dbol still tender seems like they're growing lumps under the nipples..

one last bump for my self- sorry if I'm annoying just worried.. Thanks for all the feedback so far.

Top Bottom