Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Probiotic vs spore probiotics?

yock925

I've been looking at different probiotics and always would get the ones that arrive alive. I've been reading that your stomach acid eats up most of the probiotic, but not the spore kind. Anyone ever tried both and have any opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best probiotics ever is Bio-K. They come in shooters, I get mine at Whole Foods. I've taken a lot and these have super potency.

I agree with you both. Bio-k is really good. Steve is correct most out there are bullshit. I was just wondering does your stomach acid eat away at them before you can take full advantage of them? I've been reading a lot about the spore ones and how they pass threw the stomach acid. They hype it as a pre and probiotic. Thanks for the advise!

Most probiotics are not buffered to the same PH of the stomach acid so the vast majority of the product is destroyed and never even reaches your intestines.

I personally use the probiotic Wholy Biosa from innotech nutrition -> http://www.innotechnutrition.com/product/wholy-biosa-10-artisan-probiotic-drink

Wholy Biosa features a triple fermented formula which has a low pH (3.5 pH) that allows the cultures to safely transit through the stomach acid environment to the final destination of the small and lower intestines. The strains of bacteria have been carefully selected to perform as a community thus avoiding the competitive nature of many bacteria stains. These are complementary bacteria that work together.

I am not sure if you are able to purchase it in the US but it's a FANTASTIC product. A second best option would be things like bio-k, kombuca tea, real sauerkraut that is not pasteurized etc.

Top Bottom