Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro hormones for cutting

nier29nwe

29 years old
5 ft 6 in
165 lb
looking to try prohormones for the first time, I'm not ready for steroids so don't suggest them please. Which is the best prohormone that I can buy to help me with cutting down? my goal is to keep the same body weight but drop my body fat down to under 10%

you do realize that a pro hormone is a steroid right? as steve pointed out, a lot of the time, the side effects are even worse with them... here is a far far far better plan that yours... don't use anything until you actually have some sort of an idea what you are doing.. stick around on the forum and start reading and learning because you definitely need the help

As Dylan said, prohormones are steroids sir. I believe you have things confused and should hold off. It sounds to me as though sarms would be the far more suitable option for you as you do not sound ready for steroids yet.

29 years old
5 ft 6 in
165 lb
looking to try prohormones for the first time, I'm not ready for steroids so don't suggest them please. Which is the best prohormone that I can buy to help me with cutting down? my goal is to keep the same body weight but drop my body fat down to under 10%

i dont like prohormones, the side effects are like steroids but not the positives like steroids
if you want pros better use sarms IMO

Prohormones is just a marketing scheme to sell steriods as workout supplements. I haven't been keeping up with the latest versions but they used to tweak the chemistry to sell them as supplements until the fda would catch up and ban them.

Haha I've still go 4 bottles of superdrol that I bought as prohormones back in the day, not only is that shit a steroid it's one of the harshest.

You need to look into Sarms.

29 years old
5 ft 6 in
165 lb

You need to do some research - most ProHormones ARE steroids or steroid like and have the same, if not worse, issues and sides.

prohormones are not good for you, consider sarms:GW-20mgs, MK2866-50mgs both daily or NATURAL sarms: CARDAZOL -booster of FAT loss, cardio, energy, stamina; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength

Top Bottom