Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

string_bean

I have run some gear in the past, nothing super intense. Dbol alone, Dbol and Test, Tren and Test, winni alone and winni with the tren and test. Never had any kind of gyno problems ever. Always took nolva post cycle. Last fall I took some winni tabs alone for a few weeks, didn't notice any problems. Took some clomid after to be sure and didn't notice anything. But I did notice I was lethargic and had no sex drive. A buddy who owns a supplement store suggested I run a pro hormone to boost my testosterone back up (sounded stupid I know) but I did it cuz I hated feeling like that. Started noticing some puffiness and soreness in my nipples so I took some clomid and it did nothing. I then bought some over the counter PCT from him and it only seemed to get worse. After that I layed off for a few weeks to see what happened, no change. So he told me to take some over the counter "arimidex" which didn't seem to do much. I thought maybe it was at first but by the end no change. Now I don't know what to do. I've thought about trying nolva or legit arimidex but everything I read just confuses me. I wouldn't consider the gyno bad but it sucks. The lumps are probly dime to nickel size and are what I would describe as semi-hard, had something similar when I was a teenager that went away, but it wasn't as big/dense. Anyone know of anyway to truly reduce/eliminate this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Having puffy nipples is not something I want to live with for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom