Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Pro Bodybuilders ever off steroids completely?

I would love to see some of their blood tests, bp etc when they are on that much... kinda scarey.

I have friends who are just average competitors and they run 4-5 gram cycles. These guys are far from the pros. Some don't even compete.

With that said, imagine what the pros use.

But don't blame everything on the drugs. These guys are genetic freaks who seriously bust their asses and eat till they puke. As hardcore as it gets. They eat, train, and dose 100% hardcore.

You don't need that much gear though. Tom Platz who was very open about his drug use has said he run around 750 mg total anabolics a week at most. I know for most people it is hard to believe but I see guys on here who weigh a good 40-50 pounds less than me taking 5 times more gear than I would need to grow. And it is not just genetics, that is a fucking excuse. When I started training I was 135 pounds in high school and far from having great genetics. People are lazy and don't want to eat or train with any real consistancy or intensity. So they turn to drugs to make up for it. I personaly don't give a shit what pros do because they are pros but if you are not competing and you are running 5 grams of anabolics a week I think that is a poor decision.

People think the pros are bigger because they use the most gear. Not true.They just respond to it better. Arnold and Kevin Levrone are perfect examples. When they went off, they'd completely deflate. Then they'd take a couple of dbol and BOOM! They'd blow up.

I've found more semi pros take higher dosages than the champs. Some guys don;t care what happens to them as long as they get bigger, whereas the naturally genetic superior just do their thing and win.

People think the pros are bigger because they use the most gear. Not true.They just respond to it better. Arnold and Kevin Levrone are perfect examples. When they went off, they'd completely deflate. Then they'd take a couple of dbol and BOOM! They'd blow up.

I've found more semi pros take higher dosages than the champs. Some guys don;t care what happens to them as long as they get bigger, whereas the naturally genetic superior just do their thing and win.

Yes^^

Genetic freaks or not though...I would still also like to see their blood work after years of alot of gear/slin/hgh use. Along with the amatures that run massive amounts of gear.

Those guys were small compared to todays pro's.

pros dont take no where near as much as people think, i know a pro who places top ten and fuck i know from first hand how he trains and eats and he takes 500mgs sustanon ew with litle bit of winy tren ppre comp NO GH either, and off season he is off completely and u would not think he is off, this guy also is very easy on what he eats in other words he does not really diet at all,
just tired of hearing that 4-5g bs

peace

pros dont take no where near as much as people think, i know a pro who places top ten and fuck i know from first hand how he trains and eats and he takes 500mgs sustanon ew with litle bit of winy tren ppre comp NO GH either, and off season he is off completely and u would not think he is off, this guy also is very easy on what he eats in other words he does not really diet at all,
just tired of hearing that 4-5g bs

peace

Obviously your friend is a genetic freak no? Theres alot of both out there. Sure some guys take massive amounts whether they need it or not. Some guys are so genetically gifted that they only need a small amount.

Top Bottom