Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan, is it worth it?

nab12

Who here has used it and would do it again? Considering the cost and minimum gains, i dont see how its worth it.

I used it at 400mg a week which is not enough I would use at least 600mg a week. I would use it again at 800mg aweek and 75mg ed of var.

YOu hear this all the time about primo, is it good , bad what's the deal?.....Blah blah blah! Ppl then go on to say that other compounds are cheaper and so on.......
Well, primo has no sides from my experinece. Sometimes you trade some gains for a clean fun cycle that does not over tax your body......You take primo and mix it with EQ and you can cruise on that for months if you want-it's fuck in awesome!
If you want to blow up take anadrol, test bro, primo is a milder anabolic good for cutting and dry gains!

advanced-stealth said:
Try it for yourself then judge it .

that's the best deal.

i ran 200mgs for 6 weeks in between cycles once and gained 10 pounds and held onto 8 pounds :) very little bloat, very little sides at all, if any. It's great stuff , and I only used it cuz i was given 3 bottles for free :) hehe. but if it wasn't for the cost factor, i'd say go for it :) but, if you are looking for mass then this isn't the place for you in the primo dept ..

Top Bottom