Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRIMOBOLAN, is it worth it ?

Tryn2

Primobolan ? Just seeing whoever has been on this is and is it worth the money ? And at what dose did you take it and with what in the stack and what are the gains to be expected ?
Is it anything like Equipoise at all ? It looks like it could have the same results but eq is alot cheaper ?

due to the high amount of fakes and the price of legit primo I would say go with EQ....if you can afford it and find it I would not go below 400 mg/ week.....

Is primo and eq kinda of comparible ? They both seem to give clean gains and low on sides. Doses seem to be good at around 400 to 600 per week? Eq is a lot cheaper. I know real primo would be better but it is pricey. So are eq and primo similar ?

less importasnt-What could I stack with them that is reasonably priced and is not test. I want to leave test for my third cycle. I am thinking eq at 400 per week with something for clean mass gains then Ill do 600 per week for my third cyle with test....

EQ and anavar

If I run the eq at 400 per week for 12 weeks what should the anavar schedule look like ? I know sides should not be there I'll have liquidex on hand anyway ? But for pct should it be hcg or clomid therapy ? I see so many reviews about that...

Unless you are competing at a national level, you should have no need to try primo for all the reasons Gilly mentioned. If your a newb, test, eq, deca, etc are all you need. You should set up simple little cycles and spend your thinking time worrying about your nutrition and training.

Yeah Im not I think I want to run a primo cycle with anavar / Just looking for the anavar dose ? I ran one cycle so far but I need to dial my diet in. So I am going to wait until spring to do my next run of it. My traing is fine but diet is a roller coaster but it is getting better. For what its worth when Im on my diet and traing seem to improve a great deal. I think Im mentally in the zone unno ? Thanks for all your comments though...

WSJR12 said:
Yeah Im not I think I want to run a primo cycle with anavar / Just looking for the anavar dose ? I ran one cycle so far but I need to dial my diet in. So I am going to wait until spring to do my next run of it. My traing is fine but diet is a roller coaster but it is getting better. For what its worth when Im on my diet and traing seem to improve a great deal. I think Im mentally in the zone unno ? Thanks for all your comments though...

Its obviously up to you. FYI, you will be wasting your money on the primo because cheaper compounds that are just as effective and present much lower fake risk are available.

if you have the money, THERE ARE REAL PRIMO'S OUT THERE and in my opinion, if you can afford it, why wouldn't you, it's only your body and health. if you want to go one step farther, get some primo and have it tested, I did.

Top Bottom