Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Primobolan worth it?

nohemDE

I wanted to try an Primo cycle
My goals are lean muscle mass and greater endurance, not less of either
Currently 5 ft 9 216 lb about 17% body fat
28 years old
it's quite expensive though if I was to run a 15-week cycle. What do you think about trying it for only 10 weeks or less?

for most people primo is not gonna be worth it

it was a great steroid for guys in the 70s before AI's and other better steroids came around. today it is pretty obsolete. EQ is a better steroid, cheaper and way less sides

a poll was done on most run steroids today, primo did not even make the list

Primo is too expensive for guys to run, but does work well for women. A single bottle of 100 mg per ml can last a woman 20 weeks if used conservatively. It would be lucky to last a guy 4 weeks and most likely only 2 weeks.

my favorite compound of all time.. i actually have a video titled

"Is primobolan worth it" so this will sum it all up for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5x6LNZy3s

Understand that "worth it" has different meaning and value for each person.. some things may be worth it to one while others might find it absurd... for instance, im sure if you looked at my shoe collection that you would think im insane, that its a waste and totally not worth it but then theres an entire community of sneakerheads who would be the most envious people on the planet.. thats SUBJECTIVE like most things in life... keep that in mind

I wanted to try an Primo cycle
My goals are lean muscle mass and greater endurance, not less of either
Currently 5 ft 9 216 lb about 17% body fat
28 years old
it's quite expensive though if I was to run a 15-week cycle. What do you think about trying it for only 10 weeks or less?

primobolan is worth it i like to do 10weeks 500mgs/week

Top Bottom