Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Primobolan worth it?

I wanted to try an Primo cycle
My goals are lean muscle mass and greater endurance, not less of either
Currently 5 ft 9 216 lb about 17% body fat
28 years old
it's quite expensive though if I was to run a 15-week cycle. What do you think about trying it for only 10 weeks or less?

bro worth it if yo a female or a poosy

Primobolan is one of my favorites but you must make sure to be careful because there are many counterfeits out there. For the most trusted and best quality, make sure to stick with the name you know which is Domestic Supply!

I wanted to try an Primo cycle
My goals are lean muscle mass and greater endurance, not less of either
Currently 5 ft 9 216 lb about 17% body fat
28 years old
it's quite expensive though if I was to run a 15-week cycle. What do you think about trying it for only 10 weeks or less?

Yes, Primo is worth it and works well if you’re under single digit BF%
However, another option is Primobolan Depot. This anabolic steroid is a slow-acting injectable that helps you burn fat while preserving muscle mass. It’s less androgenic than other steroids, making it a good choice for women and men who are sensitive to the side effects of testosterone. Primobolan Depot cycle can be effective for losing fat while preserving muscle mass. Primobolan Depot is a slow-acting anabolic steroid that helps to preserve lean muscle tissue. It can be used during a calorie-deficient diet to help maintain muscle mass, and it may also increase the rate of fat loss. I suggest you start on clean diet to assist the production by achieving your goals. 400-600mg EW

For the cost, I would rather use other compounds but if that is not a concern, and you have proper expectations, give it a try.

Top Bottom