Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan-winstrol cycle expectations

chutjasro

I will be running this stack for cutting for 12 weeks, primobolan 700 mg a week and winstrol 400 mg a week. I was wondering if i should add anavar to my cycle, do you guys think primo and winni on those dosage will help me to lose about 10 pounds and get a nice cut looking in 12 weeks?

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I don;t understand questions like this. You should know what steroids do before you do them. As far as your personal results -- not one can say.

I don;t understand questions like this. You should know what steroids do before you do them. As far as your personal results -- not one can say.

This is so true. Plus I would always have even a low-moderate amount of test in every cycle to keep your body functioning properly

If you are really looking to cut fat then I wouldn't be using steroids. I would look at diet and cardio first. Then I would look at things like Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin. Those compounds/supplements are much better for cutting actual fat than steroids are. Steroids are not fat burners. That is just not how they work.

If all you want to do is lose some fat, then why don't you go with some safer alternatives that fit better for your goals. For instance, SARMS will cause none of the side effects that you get with steroids, and they are extremely effective for body recomping and fat loss, so you would easily achieve the desired results with them alone.

I would emphasise especially on Cardarine GW and SR9009 - these two compounds are very well known for burning fat, maintaining your lean mass, and giving quite a drastic boost in endurance, which ultimately leads to even better fat loss. They are not stimulants, and they are not hormonal either, so there are no side effects at all with them.

Top Bottom