Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan/Trenbolone??

aquatic_glories

What do y'all think about this stack with little test included???

Would these two create synergistic effect?

We can use a little dbol kickstart in here, too.

After reading all the stuff about Primo in here, and seeing the effects of tren first-hand; I would like to know people's thoughts and experiences with this stack???

I was going to do this stack for the cycle I'm on now. I decided to drop the Tren (luckily) because my prostate was acting up and Tren is extremely androgenic. I was also going to use Test Prop EOD for the first six weeks along with 250mg of Enanthate a week. Again, not good for my prostate and would have killed me. Kick started with Dieselbolan for the first 4 weeks. This would have been a killer stack, but too much for me. I may be okay for you, though. I dropped the Tren and Prop, but I kept the Dieselbolan and added Var for the last 8 weeks.

One thing though, IMHO using Trenbolone with Primobolan negates all the positives of Primo. Nelson mentioned this not long ago and I agree 100%. Primo is safe, low-androgenic, easy on the HPTA, etc., etc. etc. Trenbolone is like the anti-Primo and is toxic by comparison. I think you should do either one or the other, but not both at the same time. Its early, but I am having no ill effects whatsoever on my prostate and I'm taking 500mg of Primobolan a week. My .02.

Hi, I have some doubts about order of steroids
I find a shop with different steroids drugs and can’t understand what is the best for a begginer.
Buy just a Test or Oxymetholone, or Trenbolones? Can you make advice for me?
And does anyone hear about thepharmacom.com? Cause the price there much less than in sport shop.
Thanks

Hi, I have some doubts about order of steroids
I find a shop with different steroids drugs and can’t understand what is the best for a begginer.
Buy just a Test or Oxymetholone, or Trenbolones? Can you make advice for me?
And does anyone hear about thepharmacom.com? Cause the price there much less than in sport shop.
Thanks

Start your own thread bud. To answer your question, test only for first cycle.

Primobolan and trenbolone can be stacked, but it would be a waste of the primo imho.

I am presently taking primo' tren, anavar, winstrol and prop. My first cycle with primo and it works great. Bodybuilding competition in 6 weeks. I have broken out of my traditional cycle shell and i am liking what i am seeing.

Although you might be anxious to try compounds like Deca Durabolin, Trenbolone, or Dianabol to see massive gains, you should really start out slow and work your way up to stronger steroids. Testosterone is always a fantastic starter option since most people tolerate it well, it is easy to find, and it is affordable. Studies show that doses up to one gram per week are safe in performance enhancement environments, as well. Your cycle would look something like this:

Weeks 1-5: 400mg
Weeks 6-8: 600mg per week
Weeks 9-10: 800mg per week
You can divide this weekly dose up into an every-other or every-third day regimen, if you prefer.
And I buy in the shops on the Internet. and steroidscom and thepharmacom)
Sport and the science 4ever
My own Test Piramid
13450786_118754185216323_6184035117129370934_n.jpg

yeah, Primo is clean mild and gives slow solid games. Trend is Harsh unhealthy and gives rapid dramatic gains. there's no sense in combining them because they two opposite things. you might as well just do a cycle of test

Top Bottom