x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

primobolan/trenbolan adding winst and HGH

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about primobolan/trenbolan adding winst and HGH within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: im just starting my cycle which consists of Apex pharmaceuticals Primobolan 100mg/ml, trenbolonr 76mg/ml 10ml and im thinking of adding winstrol and HGH, im 23 yrs old with a 5,6 175 lbs, BF 18%, training 5 days a week. Do you recommend adding the winstrol and the gh? the purpose of this cycle is to get a lean/ripped look.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good Bro

primobolan/trenbolan adding winst and HGH

im just starting my cycle which consists of Apex pharmaceuticals Primobolan 100mg/ml, trenbolonr 76mg/ml 10ml and im thinking of adding winstrol and HGH, im 23 yrs old with a 5,6 175 lbs, BF 18%, training 5 days a week.
    Do you recommend adding the winstrol and the gh? the purpose of this cycle is to get a lean/ripped look.

Forum Sponsor

Re: primobolan/trenbolan adding winst and HGH

Bro please list all your stats, and how many cycles that you have ran.

Don't waist your money on the GH, just keep your diet clean, which it isn't or you wouldn't 18% BF @ your age, and add cardio 3-4 per week 20-30 min. There I just saved you a minimum of $1,200.
    There is no logical way to the discovery of these elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance."
    -Albert Einstein

Good Bro

I have only cycled once which was a year ago, that included finbolan/paraponaite/andiol and did it for 5 weeks, also did nalvodex and legalon from day 1 of the cycle, before the cycle my testestrone level was 15.2 nmol/l and after the cycle in 2 months my test. level was 10.9, i just recieved my test level yesterday which is 12.3 nmol/l
    now my 5 weeks cycle consists of Apex primobolan 100mg/ml 10ml, Thaiger trenbolone 200mg/ml 10ml and im thinking of adding winstrol and HGH after receiving my GH spot test.
    im thinking of doing 200mg of tren per week / 300-400 mg primo per week/ 50mg winstrol twice a week.
    my goal is to get a lean/ripped look whereas i have been working out and on a strict diet for the past year and half eating 1500-2000 calories per day which consists of 170 grams of protien and cutting off carbs in the afternoon but did not reach my goal of getting the look i want whereas my top period was 12.4% BF.
    I workout 4-5 times a week doing supersets for the last year and now changed it into compound exercise, body fat last summer was 12.4% but now due to trying to gain weight bumped it up to 18.3%,

Da Pope

HGH for fat loss? pffft kind of a waist man.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Honostly I think what you need is to step up the cardio..You said you have been eating clean for the past year and you are still at 18% bf...
    Step up cardio, Add some Test, and forget about the GH...

Cardio + tren + prop = one happy dude

Good Bro

18% bf was due to stoppping the diet and trying to gain size, during my diet i was at 12.4% BF, what PCT do you guys recommend if im using tren/primo/winstrol, whereas i dont want my testesterone level to go down again and would like to gain my 15 nmol/l back again, should i use HCG in the middle of the 5 weeks cycle whereas I have read in the"steriods 101" thread that its better to do hcg in between the cycle rather than the end.
    Now i have nalvodex / clomid / legalon / cystone, what is ur recommendation for this non-estrogenic cycle

whats eating clean to you?? Instead of eating 2 big mac you now eat one?? you eat more chicken breast and their from kane's?

Amateur Bodybuilder

ok, winny you need to take every day. need test in cycle, and 1,500 to 2,000 calories is not enough food, i am assuming you never posted your weight and height. I like hgh and i lose bf from it, but i am 36. your young probably not worh it for you. but i would put money that your diet sucks. With proper diet alone and no wking out you can get dowin to 12% easy, so i assume something is wrong there.

why no test in that cycle? only 5 weeks long? maybe test prop 1-8, primo 1-8, tren 1-6.
    for pct read the pct sticky at the top. I Havn't ran gear in 4 years so I have no used the new pct which many guys have recovered fine with.