Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan Short Cycle

wadboram

I've just started Primobolan Depot inj. and I'm planning to have a short cycle of 3 weeks as I don't want a shutdown:

WK1 : 200mg
WK 2 : 100mg
WK 3 : 100mg

I'm in the bodybuilding for more than 4 years (natural) and I'm around 204 lbs - 15% fat - 35 years old

My objective is to test short cycles and see if it works to have some gains (1-2 KGs) (I know that enanthate is a long ester) . I think PCT is not required in this case? Any other recommendations?

Wrong!! :)

You won't avoid shutdown with any exogenous hormone. Sorry my friend, your thinking is incredibly skewed on this. You won't see any results with three weeks of primo or any steroid for that matter. It's either you run a cycle correctly, shut yourself down and get the results you want OR, run a cycle for a few weeks at a time, send your hormones on a roller coaster ride, and get zero results. And pct is a must

Thanks for clarification. I'm not into gaining a lot of weight in a very short period of time. That's why I'm looking for things to speed up natural growth.
So If I'd like to run Primo only for the shortest period of time, what could be best scenario or should I use other options?

Thanks for clarification. I'm not into gaining a lot of weight in a very short period of time. That's why I'm looking for things to speed up natural growth.
So If I'd like to run Primo only for the shortest period of time, what could be best scenario or should I use other options?

Let's hear your stats.. Age, weight, height, bf%

Steroids are not a good way to speed up "natural growth". Since they will undoubtably stop your body from producing its own testosterone and you'll have to PCT to hopefully get things running correctly again, it may end up hurting you in the long run. They're for advanced athletes and bodybuilders trying to push their body beyond the limits of the natural realm and shouldn't be taken lightly. What is your stats and training experience?

Age 35
weight 93 KG (204 lbs)
height 174cm (5'10" )
bf% 15

I've been training for more than 4 years (more than year continuously so far).. I have taken a cycle 11 years ago (pyramiding cycle - sustanon up to 500mg and Deca up to 400mg - 8 weeks)
Currently I'm using creatine,whey and BCAA, and seen good gains.

Yes, shorter , mild cycles are easier to recover from, but why not do a PCT anyway? UNLEASHED and PF POST-CYCLE can only help. And 3 weeks is a bit too short. 6 weeks is reasonable.

You could certainly run shorty cycles, especially using shorter estered compounds 6-8 weeks is ideal.

What will be the PCT if I ran the cycle for 6-8 weeks only?

I am a believer in K.I.S.S.. Keep it simple stupid! meaning keep your pct simple and not complicated!

run T stack Rx for 8 weeks.. 2-3 caps per day and you will be golden. and here are the link and codes.

for T stack RX use this link>>>> http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html and use the coupon codes
Buy 2 get 1 free
GET1FREE (make sure you put 3 in your cart before applying code)

20% off
HZI7WTBZ

Top Bottom