Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan oral vs. injectable.

Greyeyeqq

I want my next cycle to be good quality Lean gains and cutting down
I don't want to use anything that will cause any type of bloating or too much size

I'm currently 180 lb and 5’6’’. don't have much room for error at my height when it comes to wait
would you recommend using primobolan oral or primobolan injectable? and whichever one you pick what is the dosage

I would not waste any money on the oral form of primo brother... Definitely stick with the injectable... oral primobolan is extremely inferior in terms of results to that of the injectable version...

Make sure you are very careful when buying primobolan as well considering the amount of fake primo that circulates... I would strongly suggest visiting domestic supply... https://domestic-supply.com/injectables/primobolan-methenolone/

I want my next cycle to be good quality Lean gains and cutting down
I don't want to use anything that will cause any type of bloating or too much size

I'm currently 180 lb and 5’6’’. don't have much room for error at my height when it comes to wait
would you recommend using primobolan oral or primobolan injectable? and whichever one you pick what is the dosage

oral primobolan is hit and miss i find it no good for me and hard on liver

nothing beats 500mgs injectable primobolan/week

Top Bottom