Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan or equipoise with test?

Wasduej

I want to keep my next cycle pretty simple and I need your help with some advice
I'm 52 years old been doing steroids for about 15 years but my goals have changed now I'm all about being lean and building lean quality muscle mass instead of being so big as I used to be
I’m 6’1’’ and 85kg and 16% body fat.
if you have to choose between equipoise or Primobolan with testosterone which would you do?

For me it is not even close, Primobolan is the far better option but this is subjective... its just so clean and consistent with very minimal side effects... its all personal preference but for myself, with the goals i have and the experiences ive had, primo would be the choice 100 out of 100 times... now, i have stacked them together and really liked that but comparing them, primo is by far the winner for me

I have used both and have had great success with both but I have grown to really love Primobolan and have it as one of my favorite compounds in general. Make sure to check out @domestic-supply.com to ensure you get the best and most trusted quality!

I want to keep my next cycle pretty simple and I need your help with some advice
I'm 52 years old been doing steroids for about 15 years but my goals have changed now I'm all about being lean and building lean quality muscle mass instead of being so big as I used to be
I’m 6’1’’ and 85kg and 16% body fat.
if you have to choose between equipoise or Primobolan with testosterone which would you do?

eq yes but why primo

testosterone 500mgs
equipoise 300mgs
thats the ticket

Top Bottom