Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan Depot and Winstrol Depot Stack

pkraken

Hello, I'll be using AS for the first time in a short period and wanted some input on my planned stack. I stuck with the safe stuff because I have no idea how my body will react. I've done hours and hours of research but I've never seen a stack quite like this one. Just wanted to know if this would be a good newbie stack or if I'm wasting my money. I tried to stay away from any orals (liver concerns) and Deca because it is detectable for way too long.

Primobolan Depot:
200mg 1st week
300mg 2nd week
400mg 3rd week
400mg 4th week
400mg 5th week
300mg 6th week
200mg 7th week
100mg 8th week

Also, I'll be taking 50mg of Winstrol Depot every other day. Will this stack effect my Test levels? Should I use HCG or Clomid taking Primo at these levels? What about anti-est?

Thanks...

There's really no reason to pyramid. I would run 400 mg/ wk throughout. You should see good solid gains with that. You won't need any anti-e's. And yes, I would use clomid post cycle....

There's no need for an anti-e, neither convert into estrogen. You will however need Clomid post cycle because Winstrol will shut you down, so yes your test levels will be effected.

I don't think there is a need to taper up the doses of the Primobolan. Tapering down may have some merit however. I normally just pick a dose and run it the same the whole way through.

What brand Winstrol are you using? Oral or tabs?

If your concerned about hairloss, I would deffiantly pick something up because both roids are known to be harsh on the hairline.

Thx guys. Does it sound about right if I start my Clomid about 10-14 days after my last Primo injection? So if I was doing an 8 week cycle, I wouldn't start taking the Clomid until week 10.

The hair loss thing was something I must have missed researching these two roids. Thanks!

Top Bottom